The Block Northway, formerly Northway Mall, is located in Ross Township, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania. The 35-acre parcel is located on SR 19 (McKnight Road).
The Mall began as a strip mall called Northway Shopping Center in 1953. The first major renovation in 1962 resulted in the first indoor mall in Pennsylvania and was renamed to the Northway Mall. The Mall has had numerous owners and renovations over the years, which added a second level and more stores.
The current owner initiated a major renovation to bring high end retailers and restaurants. With over 500,000 square feet of leasable space, the Block Northway is a leading destination in the region.
WallacePancher Group lead the civil engineering efforts to make the Block Northway the premier shopping facility it is today, with retailers including The Container Store, Saks Off 5th, Land’s End, Nordstrom Rack, Dave & Buster’s, and Wahlburger’s.