Open/Revision Date: January 16, 2018
Position: Landscape Architect
Location: Canonsburg, PA or St. Clairsville, OH
Wallace Pancher Group is seeking a design professional with a Landscape Architecture or Civil Engineering degree with 0-5 years experience.
WallacePancher Group has a diverse clientele that includes both public and private clients in resorts/parks, institutions, residential/commercial land development, Oil & Gas, cultural landscapes, and ecological restoration.
Open positions in our Canonsburg, PA and St. Clairsville, OH locations.
Skills & Requirements: Bachelors Degree or 2 years’ civil/landscape technician from an accredited landscape architecture/civil program.
- Confident in graphic design
- Efficient in AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Photoshop and Sketch up
- Experience with storm water BMPs, hand sketching/graphics, native plant knowledge, planning documents, GIS and accessible design are preferred
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong time management skills, able to meet deadlines
- Strong follow up skills
- Flexible and able to adapt with pace of business
- Research savvy and a knack for staying on top of current industry trends
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Design, develop, and modify drawings for site land development projects
- Prepare plan documents according to established standards
- Develop solutions to technical problems
- Prepare design concepts, design development drawings, and construction documents. Includes the preparation of colored presentation graphics and drawings
- Prepare landscape planting plans
- Work in the office and in the field to measure, monitor and check construction progress
- Assist with design take-offs and cost estimates for project budgets
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. WallacePancher Group offers a competitive benefit package. Please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to Rosemary McBurney, HR Manager at [email protected]
- WallacePancher Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Open/Revised Date: January 16, 2018
Discipline: Civil Engineering
Experience: 0- 5 Years Experience
Location: Hermitage, PA or Canonsburg, PA
Job Description: Want to be part of a dynamic, growing, professional team? We are looking for well-organized, results-oriented Civil Engineers that are looking to grow in a collaborative work environment with other professionals.
The successful candidate will work closely with other Engineering and Environmental professionals in all aspects of project planning, design and plan preparation on a variety of land development, oil & gas and mining projects.
Specific work includes civil site design including storm-water management, erosion control and utility coordination, site grading, wetland mitigation and natural stream channel design, and associated State and Federal permitting.
Requirements: B.S. in Civil Engineering, Civil and Construction Engineering or Landscape Architecture; PE, EIT or RLA certification preferred, but not required; 0 – 5 + years’ experience. Must be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office. GIS experience a plus
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. WallacePancher Group offers a competitive benefit package.
Please visit our website at www.wallacepanchergroup.com for more information.
Human Resources Manager
1085 S. Hermitage Road
Hermitage, PA 16148
WallacePancher Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer